Sean Dunikowski, RMT
Sean has been working as a registered massage therapist in the Kingston area since graduating in October of 2014.
Sean has experience working in multidisciplinary clinics. He works with MVA, WSIB, and Veteran Affairs clients and has furthered his training by completing other courses such as K-Taping and and a variety of assessment refreshers. Recently, Sean has focused his continuing education on Evidence-based Treatment of Persistent Pain for Massage Therapists. He is also an active member of the RMTAO, the professional organization dedicated to the development and promotion of massage therapy as an effective treatment tool in today’s health practice.
Sean’s treatment techniques include relaxation-focused massage with a special interest in musculo-skeletal assessments, deep-tissue release and myo-fascial release treatments.
Sean is an advocate of exercise – whether it is going for a walk, or getting into the gym – as a part of a healthy lifestyle. You can find him often in the gym, and as a result he is effective in helping clients return to strength-based exercise.
Certifications and Memberships
- Diploma in Massage Therapy, 2014, Trillium College
- Registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
- Member of the Registered Massage Therapists’ Association of Ontario
- RMTAO: Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunctions – 2016
- RMTAO: Clinical Decision Making During an Assessment – 2016
- RMTAO: Rib Mobilizations – 2016
- RMTAO: Shoulder Mobilizations – 2016
- RMTAO: The Hidden Cause of Low Back Pain – the Hip – 2016
- Evidence-Based Pain Management for Massage Therapists – ongoing
- K-Taping Pro