To know before your first appointment:
If you are pursuing physiotherapy for a specific condition or wish to explore a specific treatment option, please let our administrative staff know so that you can be booked with the appropriate physiotherapist.
If you have reports of relevant diagnostic testing or imaging please bring these with you to your first visit. Otherwise, let our administrative staff know ahead of time so the reports can be requested.
If possible print and complete the intake forms from the Best Health Physiotherapy website. Alternately you may complete these forms upon arrival.
Appropriate dress for your appointment:
Thorough assessments require some disrobing. Gowns or shorts will be available if needed. You may bring your own shorts if you wish.
- Reduced patient flow through the clinic to minimize numbers of patients in the clinic at one time
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms/exposure risk of all new patients at the time of booking their first appointment
- Screening of ALL individuals prior to entering the clinic at the time of a visit
- Daily staff self-assessment re COVID-19 exposure risk/symptoms
- All patients/visitors to the clinic are required to wear a face covering unless unable to for medical reasons. Masks are available for a small fee, if an individual does not have one with them at the time of their visit.
- All staff wearing appropriate medical grade masks, as well as clinical staff wearing eye protection while treating patients
- Plexiglass barriers at the front desk
- Limits on the number of individuals in our waiting room
- Signage to assist in maintaining physical distancing
- Treatment conducted in private treatment rooms
- Treatment areas and equipment disinfected using Health Canada approved cleaners between each patient visit
- Patient washroom disinfected between each use
- Constant handwashing/sanitizing by all staff
- Patients encouraged to use hand sanitizer on entry to the clinic; dispensers are available in every room, in the vestibule and at the reception desk.
- Regular review of screening and infection control procedure requirements
- The availability of virtual physiotherapy sessions