Best Health Physiotherapy is a multi-disciplinary, locally Physiotherapist-owned, established, and well-appointed Physiotherapy clinic in the west end of Kingston. We are looking to hire a new or recent graduate Physiotherapist to join our team and would like to meet with potential applicants.
We are an experienced team of Physiotherapists with varied skillsets and clinical interests. However, our common goal is to provide excellence in patient-centered care.
Best Health Physiotherapy has a lot to offer a recent Physiotherapy graduate such as:
- Guaranteed minimum monthly salary for a period of time as you build a caseload
- Extended health benefits for full-time hours
- Education allowance to support postgraduate knowledge and skill acquisition
- Experienced mentoring with Physiotherapists who have decades (30+ years each) of outpatient experience and who have varied clinical skillsets
- A collaborative and supportive work environment with regular professional inservice initiatives (eg. regular ‘lunch and learn’ activities)
- Modern, well-equipped clinic – 10 spacious, well equipped private treatment rooms, a wide array of treatment modalities, and a well-equipped rehab gym
- Experienced and full administrative support for booking, billing, and general clinic maintenance
- Career advancement opportunities
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Physiotherapist ready to start building a fulfilling career. We would love to meet with you if you are looking to work in beautiful Kingston, Ontario. Let us know when would be a good time for a visit to Best Health Physiotherapy!